The QuickBooks Error H202 occurs because of the ‘Multi-user hosting set up’. It majorly occurs when users try to open a company file from a different system. QuickBooks software is not also spared from the technical issues. Hence to resolve the problem, now you can get connected to the experts of QuickBooks Helpline Number +1 833-401-0204. They are the certified pro who are well versed in the issues that are faced by the users while working on the software. Here, in this post, we will discuss on finding the problems that can help us in solving these errors.
What is QuickBooks Error H202 and When Does it Occur?
This nasty error is associated with QuickBooks’ multi-user operational mode. QuickBooks Error H202 triggers when a user of this software tries to access a QuickBooks Company file located on another workstation, and the copy of QuickBooks cannot reach the server on that particular system. Many users have stated that when they try to open QuickBooks in multi-user mode, they confronted with the message that “You are trying to work with a company file that is located on another computer, and this copy of QuickBooks cannot reach the server on that computer. (H202)” This nasty error just suggests that the multi-user connection to the server is just blocked.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error H202
This annoying QuickBooks Error H202 can produce the below-mentioned symptoms. You can have a glimpse at some of this QuickBooks Error H202:
- The user is unable to simply switch to multiple-user mode
- The user is also incapable to access QuickBooks Company File which is located on another device
- Your accounting software might slow-down or simply stops functioning
- The performance of the system is also affected
- Perfect Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error H202
Solution 1 – Changing the Firewall Settings
- Access Control Panel
- Then, select Firewall settings
- Now, choose ‘Allow a Program’ through firewall and select QuickBooks
- Restart the system and then update all the changes
Solution 2 – Altering QuickBooks Folder Locations
- Move to the other system on which file you are opening
- Then you can choose the Company File and move it to another location
- Now, when the complete process is done, try to access that file from your system
Completing this process changes your QuickBooks Folder Locations and hopefully, your error will be fixed and then you can perform your tasks on the QuickBooks, smoothly.
Some other solution if this method is not able to fix your QuickBooks Error H202 is listed below:
Solution 3 – Pinging the Server
Solution 4 – Usage of QuickBooks File Doctor
Solution 5 – Install and Run the QuickBooks Database Server Manager
Well, if this error persists then it is best to contact our highly-skilled experts at our QuickBooks Helpline Number +1 833-401-0204 for immediate and perfect solutions.